First I would like to thank all who commented on the Collaged Bag for their wonderful comments. Your imput is really special to me.
A special thanks goes out to Lindsay T of Lindsay T Sews for her nomination for the Sisterhood Award. We are a sisterhood. Our sister bloggers inspire us, make us better at what we do, and become our friends. Thank you so much, Lindsay.
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
I would like to nominate the following for the Sisterhood Award as well.
* Sigrid of Bubblegum 4 Breakfast
* Sara of Rufflebunnies
* Sherril of Sherril's Sewing Saga
* Laurie of SewNSo*
* Maria Elena of El Baul de las Costureras
* Sharon of Pin Tangle
* Kristine of Just Keep Sewing
* Ana of Ana's Closet
These are all tremendously inspirational sewists, each with their own niche and expertise. Please take a moment to visit their wonderful blogs.
I also want to echo a recent post of Carolyn's. Every blogger should get this award. If you are blogging about sewing it is because you love sewing and it is a big part of your life. If you are blogging about sewing it is because you are generous and want to share your knowledge with your sisters. If you are blogging about sewing it is because you care about and art form, no matter what level of your expertise. And last but not least, if you are blogging about sewing, know that I wished you lived next door and that my daily visits to your world bring me almost that close. I really appreciate all of you and your visits...Bunny