Sewing Vloggers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Macy's made good


I would like to thank Mr. Fred Schutte of Macy's/Bloomingdale's for responding yesterday and making me a satisfied customer.

Mr. Schutte assures me that actions are being taken to make sure that this does not happen to any customer in the future. I felt he was genuine in his concern and effort and appreciate that.

Thanks to all of you dear blog readers for you support and care. Hopefully this well set systems in motion to prevent this travesty of retailing from happening to any future customers of Macy's/Bloomingdales..............Bunny

7 comments:

  1. Hooray! It took a village to get this matter settled...so happy for you, Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news, and kudos to you for following up to make sure others don't experience this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I'm glad they sorted it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been having nightmares since your post. My MIL used to work in retail bedding and you would not believe the stuff she had to take back in returns. At that time it was just thrown away. Glad it worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad all has worked out. But upset that it seems unless you take things to social media (which I don't have any accounts on), you are S.O.L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! I am glad this was resolved to your satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete

Engaging commentary:

Had to Refurbish This One!

    About  6 or 7 years ago , during the dawn of the Zipper Trend,  I bought one of my rare retail items. It was a blush pink and black bord...